You can change your email settings for most, but not all, email notifications. B2B reserves the right at all times to contact its users for business related purposes; for example, if you request a new password, if we update our Terms of Service, if our services change, or if you update your profile. Login to your account, click on "Settings" and select "Email Preferences" to update your preferences.
Protecting your Password
Your B2B account is password-protected. It is your responsibility to keep your password safe. If you need to change your password, login to your account, click on "Settings" and select "Change Password."
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our site, both external and internal may include links to third party websites, and different websites will have different privacy policies than ours. B2B is not responsible in any way for compliance with the privacy policies of third party websites. We strongly recommend that you review third party website privacy policies.
Information Collection and Use
We collect and use your information below to provide our Services, to measure how well we are doing, and to enhance our Services over time:
- When you create an account, we collect your email address and ZIP code (your "Personal Information"). We may also track data relating to your use of the website, including, but not limited to, quotes, support requests, and shipment tracking, as well as the information you share voluntarily when you establish your account.
- Please do not post or share personal information on any public page of B2B that you expect to remain private, including, but not limited to, your Personal Information, address, telephone number, etc.
- We may also collect publicly available data about you. We may obtain this data directly or we may engage a third party to collect it. For a special notice about collection of telephone numbers, please see below.
- We make good faith efforts to store all collected data on secure servers that are not available to the public, although we cannot guarantee complete security. All of our collected data resides on servers in the United States.
- Our servers automatically record information ("Log Data") created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, timestamp, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the website, and to provide our Services.
- If you need to access the data that we have stored about you, contact our support desk. If any data is incorrect, you will be permitted to make any reasonable correction, amendment and/or deletion, unless we are required by law to retain the reportedly inaccurate data, or we need to retain it for any other legitimate business purpose.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not disclose your Personal Information except in these limited circumstances below. We may share or disclose your Personal Information when you give your consent, for example, when you authorize another web application to access your B2B account. We may also share your Personal Information with the following third parties:
- Our database administrators or other affiliated third parties who help us provide our Services. These groups do not share your Personal Information or use it for any purpose other than as instructed by us.
- Third party shippers and associated contractors may be provided your information as needed to fulfill your shipping request. This may include contact information such as address and contact phone number or email.
- We may use your personal information for internal purposes to help us personalize your experience and to operate, optimize, maintain and improve the website functions and features.
If you provide your telephone number to B2B it will be saved in our database. B2B will not contact you by telephone unless you request a direct quote or make a direct contact request via our website.
How We Resolve Complaints and Disputes