Working with B2B Transportation
Thank you for your interest in becoming a certified transportation provider for B2B Transportation Services, Inc. Below are essential requirements necessary for your company to work with B2B Transportation:
- B2B Broker-Carrier Agreement must be completed by an authorized employee of your company who has been granted authority to sign legal binding transportation agreements.
- Have a valid MC/MX or USDOT docket number. Intrastate carriers who do not have a current DOT number may provide a state registration number.
- A valid Tax Identification Number AND federal tax information must be submitted as part of our carrier documents package.
- You must provide a Certificate of Insurance listing B2B Transportation Services, Inc. as a certificate holder and meets the insurance minimum requirements listed below. Certificates must be produced from your insurance producer (agent):
- Auto Liability / BIPD $1,000,000
- General Liability $1,000,000
- Workers Compensation if applicable
- Cargo $100,000